Friday, August 26, 2011

Tyler Is Finally HERE

Tyler Jon Lang
Birth: 8/23/2011
Weight: 7lbs 5.1 0z
Length: 19"


Here are the Doctors that saved our little boys life.



Sunghai is the nurse that was with Tyler in ICU, since Ryan and I couldn't be with him. We were more then happy to leave him with her. She was great with him and answered any questions Ryan and I had.


Ryan and his little boy he was always excited to visit him.


Tyler before oxygen was removed.


Tyler after oxygen was removed.


Tyler loved to lounge in his bed it was the cutest thing.





2 comments:

  1. I'm so grateful for modern medicine and that both you and Tyler ate ok now! He is a doll!!! I just love him to pieces! Good job momma! Your a strong one Denise! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie! I love bigger babies! They look so cute with more to them! :) I am glad that all my babies were bigger for that reason!
    Rest all that you can! I know you probably had enough of that in the hospital, but recovery for me from my c-sections went better when I took it easier, even though I would have liked to put doing more.

    ReplyDelete