Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tyler's Room

So for the past few months I have been working on Tyler's room with the help of Ryan and Danielle. It took me awhile to figure out what kind of theme I wanted to do because I didn't want the room to look to baby. I wanted it to last and not want to change it after a year.



This is one of the walls I put the license plates that family members sent to me and thank you for doing that it has made the room look great. I have more coming my way and will be putting them up once I get them.


This wall we are adding one more canvas of my Grandpa Milt, with his fire truck he was a fireman. The one canvas that we already have up is Ryan's Grandpa Jim.


The room isn't complete I have a few more things that I want to add but need the help of Ryan to put it on the wall. I would do it myself but I shouldn't be up on a ladder right now.



1 comment: