Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter

It was Tyler's first Easter we didn't do anything for him really but his Mamoo did she got him a little Easter basket. Stuff for him to play in the bath tub and some sand toys. He had fun looking in the bucket if you couldn't tell.




One other thing that my mom got him was this really cute hat, that he wore Easter Sunday he looked so cute in it. I couldn't help but take him in the backyard and take a few pictures of him in his Easter outfit.  




But this Easter my family came over for a little Easter dinner. I didn't take any pictures of that day and I wish I would have but I totally forgot. But we did have fun we went to the near by school and tried to fly kits with the kids, and we forgot to have an Easter egg hut because we were having so much fun with the kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment