Friday, June 11, 2010

Our New Place!

Ryan and I have just moved into a new place we are no longer living with Mary Lou Ryan's Grandma. We are so grateful for her for letting use stay with her for the first 8 months of our marriage. We couldn't have done it without her. But we decided it was time for us to get a place of our own and we love it. Our new place has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a big living room, dinning area and a nice size kitchen with a laundry room next to that. Plus we have tones of storage that we have no idea what we are going to do with. A garage for Ryan and all of his tools and toys. The backyard is a great size for Toby to run around and get all of his energy out. Our new place has become the hang out spot for my side of the family since my mom is renting the front of her house out. It has been nice to make it our own place and use all of the things we got from the wedding that we were not able to use before.

3 comments:

  1. Candace I will put picture up I promise. I couldn't figure it out so I'm going to see if Tiffany will show me how tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help you post pictures! Its easy...next time we're together I'll show you!

    ReplyDelete